Well-Being Activators are ambassadors and champions of well-being within the Georgia Tech community. Activators serve as role models within their respective groups or departments, inspiring others to flourish and thrive.
- Serve as a healthy lifestyle role-model within designated group on campus
- Relay information about events and programs related to health and well-being
- Facilitate well-being activities with your group/organization based upon provided training
- Effectively refer students to campus resources related to health and well-being needs
- Well-Being Activators are the "first to know" about the latest health and well-being happenings on campus
- Develop leadership skills
- Gain knowledge and training on current health and wellness topics affecting college students
- Gain access to strong peer, professional, and cross campus network
Every campus department needs at least one Well-Being Activator.
Applications are currently closed at this time.