Mental Well-being for Students equips undergraduates with essential skills and information to navigate the stressors and emotional challenges associated with college life. The 45-minute online course helps learners practice self-care strategies, recognize when they or their peers are in distress, and take action to find additional support.
This course is required for incoming first-year undergraduate and transfer students. If you do not complete this requirement, you will receive a HOLD on your registration for next semester’s classes!
Email email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Completion of Parts 1 & 2 of Mental Well-Being for Students is mandatory for incoming first-year and transfer Georgia Tech students.
To fulfill this mandatory training requirement:
- Access the course via the online portal
- Use your Georgia Tech email address to sign in (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and create a password for your account
- Part 1 of Mental Well-Being will open on December 12, 2022.
- Complete Part 1 by January 9, 2023.
- Part 2 will open on February 6, 2023.
- Complete Part 2 of Mental Well-Being by March 6, 2023.