The Wellness Empowerment Center has registered dietitians on staff to help you have healthful and balanced eating habits, on and off campus. We encourage you to eat a balanced variety of foods that satisfy both your body and mind. Here are some quick tips of how you can get started:
- Enjoy/choose a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables
- Fuel your day with fiber-rich carbohydrates
- Include calcium-rich foods
- Maintain your energy and focus by eating every few hours throughout the day
- Be mindful of your hunger and fullness cues
- Enjoy snacks in between meals
- Stay hydrated, primarily with water
- What you need to know about alcohol
- Be attuned to physical vs emotional hunger
Our dietitians are ready to answer your nutrition and eating questions.
We offer pre-planned and custom presentation experiences for employees and students.