It's a great time of year to try traditional holiday ingredients in non-traditional ways!
- 1-2 Sweet Potatoes, sliced in ¼” rounds
- Vegetable oil
- Salsa, beans & cheese
- Yogurt, peanut butter & cinnamon sugar
- Almond butter, banana, chia seeds & cinnamon
- Hummus, tomato & nutritional yeast
- Yogurt, pomegranate, blueberries & almonds
- Peanut butter, apple & chocolate
- Almond butter, pear & hemp seeds
- Cheese & fruit
- Stuffing & gravy
- Cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potato rounds on a baking pan and brush both sides with oil.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes in preheated oven, until golden brown on both sides, flipping once.
- Finish with the toppings of your choice, and enjoy!
This recipe is an ideal appetizer or side for your next holiday-- it's a simple way to share a meal in a safe and delicious way!