Homemade granola is simply made with several ingredients you likely have at home now!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup nuts or seeds
- ½ cup dried fruit
- Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Place the oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the oats and nuts or seeds and stir to coat well.
- Spread the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, add the fruit, tap down, and cool. Cool completely before storing.
Explore different seasonings and tastes to create your ideal granola!