Enjoy a Healthy Harvest by embracing all of the fruits and veggies of the season – apples, pumpkin, sweet potato, winter squash varieties, and more.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Combine pumpkin, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, cumin, and olive oil in food processor or blender.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Blend until smooth. Add water 1 tablespoon at a time as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Enjoy with vegetables, fruit, whole grain crackers, or pita!