Ease meets creativity in these quick and tasty naan bread pizzas!
- 2-3 Naan ⠀
- 1-1.5 Tablespoon olive oil ⠀
- ½ cup sauce, tomato, pesto, or BBQ (1/4 cup for each naan) ⠀
- Desired toppings ⠀
Topping combination ideas: ⠀
- Caprese: pesto sauce, sliced fresh mozzarella, tomato slices, fresh basil ⠀
- Basic: tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni
- Greek: pesto or tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella, Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, spinach, feta ⠀
- BBQ Chicken: BBQ sauce, chopped grilled chicken (toss in sauce), shredded mozzarella, red onion and banana peppers ⠀
- Spinach Ricotta: olive oil, spinach, ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella ⠀
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. ⠀
- Prepare desired ingredients: chop or slice veggies, slice fresh mozzarella, etc. ⠀
- Place naan on a baking sheet. Lightly brush naan with olive oil. Top with desired ingredient combination. ⠀
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and cheese has melted. ⠀
Play with different toppings and flavor combinations to create your ideal pizza!