Everyone has the right to live and learn at Georgia Tech, free of violence or the threat of violence.
VOICE seeks to create a campus culture that encourages respect, communication, and equity among the Georgia Tech community.
- Promote the idea that sexual violence is preventable; ensure that every member of the Georgia Tech community understands that they have a role in shaping a campus culture of non-violence.
- Create learning opportunities focused on sexual violence prevention and response that are strategically planned and evaluated to meet the needs of the Georgia Tech community.
- Ensure that cases of sexual violence are managed with respect and equity and that students receive confidential and supportive resources.
- Empower students to promote non-violence to their peers through increased student involvement and engagement in VOICE programs and services.
- Ensure that Georgia Tech's policies relating to sexual violence are updated, comprehensive, supportive, and reflecting best practices.
- Provide the Georgia Tech community with accurate and consistent messages regarding sexual violence prevention and response.
- Engage faculty, staff, and administrators in collaborative sexual violence prevention and response activities in order to garner institutional support for a violence-free campus.